Valley melodies / Bonnie Leon.
- ISBN: 9781941720400
- ISBN: 1941720404
- Physical Description: 301 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Cumberland, MD : Ashberry Lane, a division of WhiteFire Publishing 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Is love enough to overcome the tragedies and hardships thrown at them? In the spring of 1856, Emmalin Hammond decides the Oregon Territory is not the place for her and chooses to return to her Philadelphia home. But mountain man, Jacob Landon, has other ideas. With an unexpected profession of love, he asks her to marry him and share his life in the Oregon wilderness. Before they can marry, a string of misfortunes tests her desire to step into the role of a pioneer woman. Though determined, Emmalin soon recognizes she may be deceiving herself. Is the life she?s chosen out of reach?"--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women pioneers > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Oregon > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Oregon Territory > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Barry Lawrence Regional Library System.
- 3 current holds with 4 total copies.