The villa / Rachel Hawkins.
- ISBN: 9798885784863
- ISBN: 888578486C
- Physical Description: 399 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
While on a girls trip to Italy with her best friend, Chess, Emily discovers that their high-end villa was once the scene of a brutal murder, and, digging into the past, finds the truth seeping into the present as dangerous betrayals emerge.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 1 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Barry Lawrence Regional Library System.
- 4 current holds with 7 total copies.