Lost boy / script, art & cover, Jay Martin ; letters, Frank Cvetkovic.
"In the aftermath of a deadly car accident in the remote Wyoming wilderness, a young boy escapes as the sole survivor. Stranded, freezing and without anyone around to help him, he struggles to stay alive as he attempts to find his way back to civilization."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781506738314
- ISBN: 1506738311
- Physical Description: 123 pages ; color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Milwaukee, OR : Dark Horse Books, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 Dark Horse Books
Grades 7-9 Dark Horse Books
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Boys > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at Barry Lawrence Regional Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Barry Lawrence - Cassville Library||Y FIC MAR (Text)||37884103514828||Graphic Novel||In process||-|
|Barry Lawrence - Monett Library||Y FIC MAR (Text)||37884103514810||Graphic Novel||Available||-|
|Barry Lawrence - Pierce City Library||Y FIC MAR (Text)||37884103514836||Graphic Novel||Available||-|